Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quick update from this morning

Good Morning,

I just wanted to let you guys know that everything went fine today at my monitoring visit. I don't have official info yet and that won't happen until this afternoon but my ultrasound already showed several follicles. I am responding to the meds and that is a good thing! There were some already measurable ones so they will probably lower my dose tonight.

We are going to head out in a little while but I just wanted to share the news real quick. IF there was anything to be concerned with is that I have responded to quickly and I would have a dominant follicle that could take over the other ones. I am not going to think negatively and have any concern until I have heard from the doctors. All in all I feel like I am right on target as to where I need to be!

More later when I hear from the clinic :)

Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us informed. You're in our thoughts and prayers!! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
So glad you are keeping us posted on your blog. Great idea!
I am glad to hear things are progressing as planned and that you are getting a little NYC sight-seeing in.
My prayers continue for you guys.
Marianna