Good Morning,
I just returned from the Clinic and everything is still on track. There are 9 follicles we are watching ( not all follicles will contain an egg ). I am more than pleased and blessed with the 9. This is right around the number I have had in the past and Dr. Davis was hopeful to have me make the same quantity and just hope and pray that the quality will improve. We are on target for the same number and we won't know about the quality until retrieval.
It's around this time during my cycle that I start getting the butterflies and reality starts sinking in. Making this decision to cycle here in New York was not something we took lightly. I know my posts can seem lighthearted and they are but down deep there are so many emotions flowing right now and if I keep things light and cheery in my writing then I won't get bogged down on the deeper emotions. I can write for days on how much I want another child. Another child to bring into our home to love and teach and watch grow and experience all those "first". Another child so Emma can be a big sister. Another grandchild for our parents. Another niece or nephew for the aunts and uncles. Another cousin for Taylor and Lake. And most importantly, another Child of God that he will bless us with. The most precious gift of all.
I am already blessed in this life with an unbelievable husband and precious child. God has been so good to me and for that I am grateful. Thank you for sharing this journey with us. It is odd to share these feelings on a computer but I guess that's what these blogs are all about. I don't open up that easily about the my feelings of this. I can talk day and night about the "medical" side but when it comes to what is deep down inside that is what I share in my alone time with my heavenly Father. He has carried me through the darkest times and I know whatever the outcome He will continue to carry me. I can't even imagine going through this process without having Him right here beside me the whole step of the way.
When I hear more tonight I will let you guys know!! Thank you so much for being our cheerleaders and support team and my special team of prayer cheerleaders!!
Love and blessings~
Lisa
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Still praying for you! ...and p.s...i've always wanted to ride a camel! :)
Post a Comment