Tomorrow is my first big day at the clinic and I am very excited to see how things are going.
I will try to make an earlier post tomorrow when I hear something. It's been easy to post an update right before bed but tomorrow I will actually have some "news" to post!!
Howie made it to the Buffalo area safely this afternoon. We have missed him around here today. Mom was a little under the weather so she stayed in today while Dad, Emma and I went exploring. We headed over to the Museum of Natural History and it was such a neat place. The place is so big with so many exhibits. It was nice to be inside today with all the hot weather that they are still having. It sounds like tomorrow will be the last day of really hot temps.
We were on the Upper West Side today and we walked across Central Park to the Upper East Side to find a playground for Emma. There are close to 30 playgrounds in the Park. We finally found 1 so she could play and have some fun. Nothing like a slide or swing to keep her happy for awhile!
Thank you for those who have left comments and e-mails! It's so nice to hear from you up here. I have tried e-mailing you back but for some reason they aren't going through. I am going to try and use another e-mail address to send replies back.
I hope all of you are doing well back home. Emma misses her dog Jack and her friends in the neighborhood. Even with all the fun we are having up here we still miss all the comforts and friends and family from home.
Love and blessings~
Lisa
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment