We spent the morning walking the sidewalks, talking with each other and wrapping ourselves up in the calmness that waited for us at this journey's end. We eat some breakfast, at what has become our favorite Starlite Dinner, just a couple blocks away. We came back to the room and spent a couple hours in meditation, prayer and listening to our favorite praise songs on the ipod.
As the time came closer, we collected our things and walked the two blocks to the hospital. They called her back for the procedure and the wait began. They called me back about 30 minutes later, where I found my wife smiling holding a photo of our two embryos, a 7 cell and a 4 cell.
I cannot begin to explain, much less begin to accurately convey the overwhelming feelings that come with this type of procedure. What makes these feelings even more intensified is the love and compassion that so many of you have shown to us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
There are a few absolutes that define what Lisa and I have experienced over the last six years of proceeding through this baby makin' journey;
1. Emma becomes a bigger miracle with each passing day;
2. The doctors may assist, but God is the only giver of life; and
3. There are not enough days left in my life to sufficiently thank each of you for the love you have shown Lisa and I.
Please keep the prayers flowing and we will see if Lisa can pass one last test, a blood test on June 30th.
Love you all,
Howie
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have literally prayed for you guys until I've fallen asleep since I found out about your new journey. I just have a good feeling about this! Here's to a great weekend!
Love,
Patrick & Christina
Post a Comment