We finally heard from our doctor an hour ago. I was told to stop all the injections tonight and then at 1:45 am ( yikes!! ) Howie will give me the trigger injection!! Retrieval is set for Monday morning. Today's ultrasound showed 6 follicles that were of a good size and between 4 - 6 other follicles that are smaller. We are more than happy to have at least 6 right now that should have an egg inside. We just need those 6 to be mature and healthy. The other 6 will grow more between now and Monday as well.
We have had a fun and slow day the 5 of us. Tomorrow I am to be at the clinic at 6:30 for retrieval instructions. I am hoping we can attend the Brooklyn Tabernacle later in the morning as well. Tomorrow will be our last day with Emma and God planned to have my knocked out when I would be saying by to her on Monday morning. I do hate that we won't be able to take mom, dad and Emma to the airport but I know God will be watching over them and take them home safely.
I am so thankful to have made it this far and I am believing and thanking God for a successful retrieval on Monday. We will hear on Tuesday what our fertilization report is and the transfer will be on Thursday afternoon. We are almost there and thanks to all of you who have been praying for us for the patience and the smooth cycle it has been so far.
We love you all!!
Lisa
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment