Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Good news from today

The doctors were pleased with how I am responding to the medication. The plan for the next two days is to stay on the same dose and add 1 more injection to the mix so that will make a total of 3 injections for today and tomorrow. I will go back on Thursday for blood work and ultrasound and we will know maybe then when the egg retrieval will be. The nurse said if she had to guess it could either be Sunday or Monday. So far so good!! God is blessing us with a smooth cycle thus far and I am believing he will continue to do the same.

For the fun part of our trip we went to Alice's Tea Cup for a "tea party". This was Emma's first official tea party and her grandparents were more than willing participants :) I will have to say that New York has some of the cutest and neatest activities for kids!! To bad that it is so far from home and sooo expensive to visit.

I am so thankful that we have been able to bring Emma on this trip and she is experiencing these neat activities ( and Mommy gets to be a kid again as well ).

We are just so thankful that everything is moving along so well and we give God the praise!!

Love and blessings ~
Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Lisa...I LOVE this blog! I feel like we are there with you! Keep the info coming. We love you all and are keeping you in our prayers.

The Millers said...

Wow!.....A tea party! That sounds like a lot of fun!!....tell Emma that Alyson says "hello".
It's still great to hear that things have gone so smoothly thus far. We will continue to pray for successful retrieval.

FYI: Holly came through her surgery just fine. She also has a blogging site. I'll send that to you.

Have a safe and fun time! :)

Love to you all.

Josh and Jennifer Matson said...

Fabulous news! I'm praying everything continues to go as planned and that you have a textbook cycle with a positive result! I didn't realize retrieval would come so quickly! I guess it probably seems faster when it's someone else though. Many prayers!

Love,
Jennifer