Springtime is finally here and I am more than ready for the beautiful weather we have had a sneak peak at over the past few weeks. Emma woke up this morning all excited that it was the first day of spring. She couldn't quite understand why it was still cold out though :) The sweet spirit of her makes my heart smile so much. I love hearing her thoughts and questions about life and God and just about how anything works and all of the Why questions. Her little brain is at work non stop all day long.
A little update from that last post back in January. We hosted a wedding shower here last weekend and it really made me get started on adding my touches to the house. Howie and I both worked hard and things turned out really well. It's looking more like our home should look like and not that incomplete puzzle that it was.
I never imagined that this change would make me feel more at peace but at the same time bring up those nagging feelings from the past. I am amazed at how just out of the blue I can have my moments and then how quickly they can pass. I think this will just be part of the process of closing this door and this dream. It's still hard to even type that last phrase but it has to be. I have so much that I am thankful for and I am trying to live each day to it's fullest and soak up each first with Emma still and just love on her and hold her more and more each day.
She is going to be another flowergirl in 2 weeks and she can't wait. She loves Kelli so much and Emma is such a girlie girl at times. She can't wait to get all dressed up and be all pretty for Kelli and Doug. The time is flying by and I am holding on and enjoying every second of every day.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment