Thursday, May 29, 2008

Here we come NYC!

I guess we are now officially on our way to New York City. I just talked to one of the nurses and everything looked good today with my blood work and ultrasound so off we go on Saturday. I will begin my medication tonight and then on Sunday I will go in for another monitoring check-up. The clinic we are using is in New York City at Cornell ( Center for Reproductive Medicine and Infertility ). The medical team at Cornell is like the Dream Team of a Medical Staff for Infertility.

We all leave on Saturday morning ( Howie, Emma, Mom and Dad Wood and me ). We are staying at the Helmsley Medical Towers which is just right across the street from the Clinic which will be so convenient. The area of town we are in is the Upper East Side of Manhattan.

I will use this to update how our trip is going and how I am doing with our cycle. To say that we are excited about this adventure is an understatement. I am truly thankful that God is guiding this journey for us and will be blessing us every step of the way.

We have shared this journey over the past 5 years with so many of you and we thank you for your support and prayers along the way. Please keep them coming as we embark on this new and exciting time for our family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!! You are blogging!!! Safe travels and LOTS of prayers are headed your way!

Josh and Jennifer Matson said...

I am so excited for you! I've been praying for you all the time, especially this past week as you remember your sweet angel. I am praying for God to have his hand on these new eggs and embryos and for them to be blessed, HEALTHY, and plentiful. I am glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you. "All the days ordained for your were written before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:16